Then, at home, I hit the dishes. There's nothing like submerging my juice bottle and hearing it go "gulp...gulp...gulp." To mommy's dismay, I can do that for at least an hour! Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Doing my chores
After a fun day at McDonald's, it's time to get down to work. First, I went with Mommy to Walmart (my favorite store in the world) to buy diapers, new pull-up pants (I'm now starting to potty train...Yeah!!), and a couple of things for around the house.
Then, at home, I hit the dishes. There's nothing like submerging my juice bottle and hearing it go "gulp...gulp...gulp." To mommy's dismay, I can do that for at least an hour!
Then, at home, I hit the dishes. There's nothing like submerging my juice bottle and hearing it go "gulp...gulp...gulp." To mommy's dismay, I can do that for at least an hour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I KNOW you mean juice cup because I know he is not on a bottle....have you tried Costco for pull ups?
No, it's a juice bottle. He loves to drink out of the sunny delight squirt bottles that Rosa brings him from San Diego.
Post a Comment